Product Description
Wet ingredient replacement blade for Vitamix containers
- Fits all Vitamix machines
Vitamix Wet Blade Assembly Reviews
| 5 of 6 people found the following review helpful Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Vitamix Wet Blade Assembly (Kitchen) I bought this to go with a container that didn't come with it, but to my dismay, the retainer nut is not included with the assembly. Apparently I have to purchase yet another expensive part. 2 of 2 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Vitamix Wet Blade Assembly (Kitchen) Why wouldn't it be? Of course it is a VitaMix product. I own a VitaMix 5000 which I bought several years. We needed the Wet Blade Assembly because the old one wore out. This new blade makes the VitaMix so QUIET. It is used everyday and is a true workhorse. 4 of 5 people found the following review helpful By Americium Dream Documents "dr.addn, Ph.T" (Tucson, AZ USA, Earth) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Vitamix Wet Blade Assembly (Kitchen) . the motor is 10years now!the only thing this vitamixer ever needs is this unservicable blade assembly ... . strange trouble fitting it into one of my containers but worked great in the other (confused about which is dry vs wet container) anyway, they used to be interchangeable; maybe I damaged one? |
› See all 8 customer reviews...
No comments:
Post a Comment